What action hero should enter The Fog?
If you could choose, what action hero should join the fog?
If you could choose, what action hero should join the fog?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some of them are muscular so do not really fit the way the survivors look like.
With the exception, for instance, James Bond.
The franchise has been going on for 60 years - it's high time the entity put an end to it. ๐
Buffy Summers so I can finally slay some killers.
None of them
Wait! I want to change my vote! I voted Bruce Wayne b/c I didn't see any Arnold characters... so my response was "LAME!!! no Arnorld, guess I'll just pick batboi....". Then realized, I don't know any character names of Arnold's roles. Looked up this Dutch guy and realized that's who I wanted the whole time.
If you can edit the poll, you should add the actor's name known for playing the character next to the character name for people like me.
ie: Dutch Schaefer (Arnold Schwarzenegger)