Hello there, I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this but is there something you can do about the tunneling, slugging and camping? Like if 3 or more survivors are downed they get an instant pickup or unbreakable and if a killer is within proximity of the hook for a period of time the survivor gets deliverance or 100% chance of unhooking (even during stage 2) with 30 seconds of endurance...its bad enough dealing with terrible teammates. Before the butt hurt killers argue...im a killer main and I have never had to slug, camp or tunnel to win (plus you don't need to win every match). The one time I did that crap was when I had a bully squad (3-4 flashlights) which is also a problem, I don't think there should be more than 2 flashlights per match ๐
Can you also do something about the endless pallets, endless windows, and ability to fake taking survivors off the hook? Game is already too easy for survivors and you want to make it even easier lol.
It'd also be funny if a killer goes after a survivor that just got unhooked, they spawn over in the opposite corner of the map ๐...and the survivors that like to hide all game get kicked for inactivity (5-7 mins of no consistent gameplay/ doing gens/being chased/etc) and if a person gets kicked then the remaining survivors have 1 less gen to do
Why don't you just make it easier for you? Maybe like everytime someone drops from the game, you get like 3 free gens?
Its not making it easy its making it fair which scares butt hurt killers
No it's not fair - its become way survivor sided, and you want even more lol. So many pallets everywhere, so many windows, it's getting ridiculous. I love BHVR but whoever decided that wins should be split 50/50 is just taking the easy road out.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you also do something about the endless pallets, endless windows, and ability to fake taking survivors off the hook? Game is already too easy for survivors and you want to make it even easier lol.
Why don't you just make it easier for you? Maybe like everytime someone drops from the game, you get like 3 free gens?
I don't mean this in an insulting way but...how many hours do you have in this game?
No it's not fair - its become way survivor sided, and you want even more lol. So many pallets everywhere, so many windows, it's getting ridiculous. I love BHVR but whoever decided that wins should be split 50/50 is just taking the easy road out.