Thoughts on some of the singularity addon changes
Nutritional Slurry
- This addon is the one I think should be basekit the most, it feels necessary to play on a lot of maps that don't have very forgiving pod spots, and the level of map dependency faced without it is frustrating. Map dependency is silly, it'd highly be appreciated if 10 pods was basekit
Kid's Ball Glove
- This one I'm kinda mixed on, because it was honestly way too good for a brown and didn't feel necessary to play hux like the +2 pods addon IMO, but made a noticable difference in what tiles you could play around and could have a lot of impact. I don't think it'd be unreasonable if this nerfed version of the addon became basekit, especially since the feature that makes overclock last longer when multiple survivors are slipstreamed is honestly completely irrelevant. Although it is hard to say just how long overclock should be since the current duration is unclear due to the conflicting numbers seen in game and on the wiki
Foreign Plant Fibers
- In terms of strength, this becoming a purple is absolutely fine imo, but it's effect incredibly nice and playing without it can feel sluggish. I'm indifferent on whether or not the overheat duration should be less at base, but I imagine it's something a lot of others would appreciate just to make the killer feel better to play
Soma Family Photo
- Honestly making this addon purple could've been the only change, I don't think it really needed a buff and especially not a giant nerf to due the bug, it was definitely stronger than the other addon that remained iridescent rarity
Denied Requistion Form
- Honestly this was probably the play, this addons just built like an iri, but as mentioned before it probably should've swapped with crystal shard instead of family photo
I may make another thread dedicated to more specific singularity suggestions, but this is just my thoughts for now given the recent changes. To summarize, a few of them massively overshadow the others due to how much better they make the killer feel to play, and I feel some could be made partially/fully basekit and a lot of the less relevant addons could be given better effects
Comments