Can I Undo a Report?

So at the end of my match I was going through and giving everyone a thumbs up and on the last person I accidentally clicked a report instead of the thumbs up and it wouldn’t let me go back in…. I feel bad because this person did nothing wrong it was just my mistake. Is there a way to undo it?

Comments

  • You can't undo it but don't worry nothing will happen.

    In game reports don't do anything on their own. You need to submit a ticket with video or photo evidence before they'll take any action against someone.

    You're good. If they took every in game report seriously we'd all be banned haha.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    You can't undo it but don't worry nothing will happen.

    In game reports don't do anything on their own. You need to submit a ticket with video or photo evidence before they'll take any action against someone.

    You're good. If they took every in game report seriously we'd all be banned haha.

    Thank you. I just thought that maybe they reviewed gameplay footage or something if they got a report. I usually only give thumbs up though.