Suggestion: Classes for Survivors

My idea is that groups of Survivors could have stat bonuses or classes, similar to Killer Terror Radius sizes and 4.4 vs 4.6 Movement Speeds.

For instance, tech oriented survivors could have 3-5% repair speed bonus, altruistic survs could have 15% healing and unhooking speed bonus, adventurous/wily survs could have 30% chest opening speed or the ability to rummage, and mystical survs could get 10% cleansing and blessing speed bonus.

Something like that, simple enough not to make it a puzzle for every new survivor, but fun enough to make playing different survivors worth it.

Thanks for any consideration!

Comments

  • @Ratroe said:

    My idea is that groups of Survivors could have stat bonuses or classes, similar to Killer Terror Radius sizes and 4.4 vs 4.6 Movement Speeds.

    For instance, tech oriented survivors could have 3-5% repair speed bonus, altruistic survs could have 15% healing and unhooking speed bonus, adventurous/wily survs could have 30% chest opening speed or the ability to rummage, and mystical survs could get 10% cleansing and blessing speed bonus.

    Something like that, simple enough not to make it a puzzle for every new survivor, but fun enough to make playing different survivors worth it.

    Thanks for any consideration!

    This...is actually a suggestion I can get behind. Usually I'm against every survivor having a unique ability as it creates a pay to win scenario (and back when it was being suggested perks weren't as easy to get as they are now).

    But if every survivor fits under one of a few categories, well once they aren't broken and are balanced accordingly I don't see why not.

    The only thing is, if these changes were made, killers would need to receive a buffer of some sort as compensation (im saying this cause I feel the game is in its most balanced state right now and I don't want one side to get something without the other also receiving love).

  • Passive stat bonuses would be easy but disappointing to me, I much rather the Survivors having their own lil Power to differentiate them. However chances are ever smaller for that, that bHVR would rework so much of their game for Survivors.