Increase in numbers of hackers during anniversary event
Is anyone else experiencing a crazy amount of hackers during the current event? I have went up against 3 hackers over the course of 2 days. All of them are survivors. They fly around the map. Unlock exit gates before gens are done and to really rub it in, they permanently blind you for the whole match. I have never encountered so many hackers in such a short period of time.
The worst part is these hackers seem to know they are safe. I can't get hold of their player ID on steam because they block access to it. I can only do an in game report and upload video footage to file as a ticket here. One of the hackers even boasted that he does regular twitch streaming of himself hacking and never gets banned for it.
Is anyone else experiencing this during the event?
Comments
I see no increase in hacker at this very event.
However, there is also nothing preventing a subtle hacker from playing the game. So it is quite possible that these will continue to increase.
I haven't had an obvious hacker in the lobby for over a month now.
Mine were shadowcheaters i was playing singularity started to watch all gens all on zero and i started chase 1 survivor for 10 secs bum the gen repaired. ( only 2 surv left)
I've been fortunate not to have seen any. Doesn't mean I haven't had them, they've just been discreet about it. I did have a sus Oni match last week but couldn't definitively say.