Very Important Question
should I continue to farm terrormisus on blight (667 so far) or should i keep him on p69 and lvl up my survivors?
should I continue to farm terrormisus on blight (667 so far) or should i keep him on p69 and lvl up my survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1 . HOW DID YOU GET THAT MANY LMAO i play like 8 hours a day and pour it all into blight how 😭
2 . level your survs, blights got enough to last next year
I started the event at p56. Since it’s been 4 days since then that’s about 3.25 prestige levels per day. I also put some bp in Felix so I probably got an average of around 5 million bp per day. If a match lasts around 15 min and gives around 200k bp that’s 6.25 hours played per day. Just noticed that I still have 666 flans left from last year so I guess I’ll also keep 666 terrormisus to rot away for all eternity