Game crashes first match every time I load in...
Game crashes first time I load in to a match. Now this isn't an internet issue, as i have fiber and amazing connections. this started after the release of the newest chapter. Now, it crashes, i get instant DC penalty...which is fine...a minute, 5 minutes, whatever. However, given I play every day, sometimes a couple times a day....we are now up to 24hr matchmaking ban. SOOOOO, i guess the only alternative is to just uninstall it permanently and not play it. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and verified files within steam...nothing works. Sometimes it's when i get unhooked, or working on a gen, or earlier today, just collecting an invitation during the event. It's getting dumb to the point, and can't even play the game. Anyone else having this issue...and if so, is there any fix for it?
Comments
A few ideas:
Will try that....Nvidea had an update on 6/14 which is the same date of the reset...which is when all this started to happen. It'd play for hours after the first match...but first matches it'd just crash every time. I installed the graphics update, and I guess wait to see if it fixes it.....if not, easier to move on to League or other games than fight DBD.
Do you know the error message you get when you crash - if there is any at all?