Game keeps crashing on start up.

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I need help.

The game never gets past the icon that pops up on screen when you launch it. Easy Anti-cheat gives an error code. I've done just about everything I can think of.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Verified game files. Updated windows, updated my bios, my drivers aren't out of date but I still made sure to check them in every way I could. I excluded it from my anti-virus. I reinstalled easy anti-cheat and did everything on their website.

I'm only having this issue with DbD. I really don't want to miss the anniversary so any help at all would be appreciated.

Comments

  • What error code are you getting when you start up?

  • Run Easy anti-cheat as administrator, there should be an option to repair and reinstall it, which should fix the issue.

  • @Annso_x said:

    Run Easy anti-cheat as administrator, there should be an option to repair and reinstall it, which should fix the issue.

    i did that, and nothing happened.