Most of my games playing demo are wholesome or fun

I typically enjoy playing demo out of all the killers, I see a few toxic survivors but I feel like people enjoy going against him, honestly wish I felt like this when I play other killers like legion or pig

Comments

  • Played against a demo earlier today, was a fun and fair match that ended with what would've been 4 out, but I dropped my medkit and let him get at least a 1k

  • I play him every now and then (mostly for my youngest, she loves him) and the vast majority of people are super chill. I don't take the game seriously though, and I think the game generally matches your energy.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    I typically enjoy playing demo out of all the killers, I see a few toxic survivors but I feel like people enjoy going against him, honestly wish I felt like this when I play other killers like legion or pig

    People still haven't let their hate of Legion go in a lot of ways so we forever trapped in the no love zone. At least there is hot brazilian lady also in the no love zone to talk to.