WILL CHARMS IN THE RIFT STILL BE OBTAINABLE ONCE THEY EXPIRE? / LET ME BUY CHARMS

I know the devs have said that cosmetic skins in the rift will eventually return months after the rift ends but will old charms be made available as well or will they be gone for good?

i need shop chamrs kate denson caracter

I missed out on the slice of kate's charm, and now I will never be able to obtain it. Cosmetics are adding into the store in waves, why the heck can't BHVR add a new tab for charms?

I understand perhaps keeping the level 70 ultra rare charms restricted, but low rarity charms not being available because someone didn't obtain it is crap in a game that already has had to deal with exclusivity issues and cosmetics.

15.png 14.png 13.png 12.png

PLEASEEEEEE I NEED THE CHAMS


I believe it would work better if it were in keeping with the rarity of the charm.

Brown: 500 Iridescent shards

Yellow: 1000 Iridescent shards

Green: 1500 Iridescent shards

Purple: 2000 Iridescent shards

Ultra rare: 2500 until 7200 Iridescent shards

Comments