Remember Me needs a buff
Whenever I return to the forums, I get signed out if it’s been more than 3 hours! Remember me needs a BUFF
Whenever I return to the forums, I get signed out if it’s been more than 3 hours! Remember me needs a BUFF
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it deserves a nerf so you'll log out forever..
Jk, I couldn't live without your jokes.
whenever i see a post from you i just can't take it seriously
Guess I’m just TOO GOOD
Indeed you are.
Agreed. Can we have any bloody warden fix that please?
Quentin needs # REAL perks ?