Pause Penalties

Every time a new update drops, the amount of players disconnecting skyrockets. The latest update has been the worst I’ve seen. Every game I’ve played has warranted a player disconnect, me disconnect, or our entire team and killer disconnect— all with penalties. Pause penalties while you work out the kinks of this newest update. It’s incredibly unfair to be penalized when you’re not the cause of a disconnect.

Comments

  • @the_busy said:

    Every time a new update drops, the amount of players disconnecting skyrockets. The latest update has been the worst I’ve seen. Every game I’ve played has warranted a player disconnect, me disconnect, or our entire team and killer disconnect— all with penalties. Pause penalties while you work out the kinks of this newest update. It’s incredibly unfair to be penalized when you’re not the cause of a disconnect.

    I get that connection issues are a real pain to deal with in DBD, but whenever they do disable those penalties the number of DC's always gets out of hand.