Random Perks
It's a fun gameplay option, maybe make it a 'perk' you can choose on the first page to decide how many perks you want to randomize instead of only all of them, and therefore make it a permanent feature.
It's a fun gameplay option, maybe make it a 'perk' you can choose on the first page to decide how many perks you want to randomize instead of only all of them, and therefore make it a permanent feature.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be a game mode with bonus bp. I got satisfaction from making the best of the killer perks I got even if I didn't win.
If they had random perks too it might have been another story.