PS4 - The Knight's guards can detect you through walls

I spawned into the Family Residence map as Haddie outside of the main building. Shortly after, the Knight summoned a guard inside the building, so I hid against the outside wall to avoid being detected. However, about a second after the guard reached it's full detection range, it somehow spotted me through the wall I was behind. This happened a second time a few minutes later, this time with the guard being outside the killer shack while I was inside. I was using the perks Power Struggle, Boil Over, Any Means Necessary, and Parental Guidance. Here is a link to a video of the second occurence I mentioned: https://youtu.be/cWUOaRHyU0o

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • hmmm.... Im thinking there might have been the tiniest crack in the wall? the knights guards can detect you through almost any size whole as long as its LOS.

  • Like mentioned, the guards can see through the little holes/cracks of walls, shack in particular is usually filled with these.