The only fun part about the gen kicking meta
was that Blastmine actually went off. I will remember you with lots of love Blastmine 2022 - 2023
was that Blastmine actually went off. I will remember you with lots of love Blastmine 2022 - 2023
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree
Also consistently getting hit by blast mine (especially when all people in the group had it) wasted so much time that it lost games to those killers who would just drop chase to kick gens
Yeah, those 'blind the killer' challenges are really the only time I don't mind facing a Skull Merchant. Go plant a blastmine on one of her 3 gens. She'll always kick it.