Perk randomizer challenge is a pretty cool idea

I just wish we could have an official way to do it ANYTIME we want by just pressing a button, it's kinda boring to go to a website and then selecting items and perks one by one.

image.png


Comments

  • I'm going to throw out a guess that the challenge is some kind of test of the feature and that it will become part of the base game in some future update.

  • Same. Doing it via website has a lot of downsides like it assumes you have every perk and selecting them all is a bit of pain especially on controller so i definitely feel like it'd be a feature worth implementing.

  • @ShyPirate said:

    I'm going to throw out a guess that the challenge is some kind of test of the feature and that it will become part of the base game in some future update.

    If they do that they should make it so you get more BP if you choose the randomizer option. Perk variety would skyrocket.

  • @the_voices said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3461690#Comment_3461690

    If they do that they should make it so you get more BP if you choose the randomizer option. Perk variety would skyrocket.

    Yes, I support this suggestion!