I am 5 auric cells short, what do I do?
So I wanted to get something but the issue is that I am 5 auric cells short. What should I do?
So I wanted to get something but the issue is that I am 5 auric cells short. What should I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Buy more?
You need to buy a whole bundle more sadly.
Just get the 500 or maybe wait for a sale on that thing?
Do you have a rift pass?
Reminds me of what Riot Games let the player do...if you're a few credits short (or whatever the currency is called) you can send in art to the support team asking for like 5 or 10 credits. Doesn't matter if the art is amazing or Harry the Stickman quality. Once you aren't doing it too often they'll add the currency to your account.