Survivor challenge bug?
What are we supposed to do as survivor in the "Show them what you got" challenge? It's not very clear. Am I supposed to use the highlighted vaults in a chase after I get an invitation? Or interact with those floating things while in chase? No matter what I do, the game registers no progress so I can't make any progress in the event tome. Could someone please clarify what needs to be done or whether it's bugged?
Comments
No just activate. It counts immediately.
Activate what/how? I don't get any option to activate anything.
Invitations can be picked up at pillars.
In the lower-left corner of the screen you can see if you have a charge. A number indicates it.
But they only activate during a chase. For instance, you are running towards a vaulting location and the Q appears. By pressing it you can lock that location for the killer.
Oh, I see. I always had at least 1 charge out of 2 but failed to notice any prompts to do something in chase. I'll pay more attention, thank you!
Mine haven’t been registering and I’ve used them during chases. Have yours worked now?