Life Giver(Remix)

Anyone have any idea how this works? It says it'll randomize my perks, but I go in with my usual loadout. It says to heal two health states of any survivor. One game I healed myself twice and two other games I healed 2 others and that didn't work either. I can't change loadout, it says I can't while having the challenge active.

I'm not sure if I gotta do something or if I'm missing something, but the description is a bit confusing to me.

Comments

  • I think I've seen a few bug reports about this, you should check them out to see if it's the same problem

  • I opened a bug report about it not long ago.

    When picking the challenge pick another survivor. This is how I activated it in-game. So, even though the question marks appear at your loadout you need to pick another survivor for it to take effect.