Will we get to keep using the celebration cake after the 7th year anniversary is done?
I saw a leak say we wouldn't so I waiting till the event is out to actually ask, it would be kinda stupid to not get to use them afterwards but I need to know
I saw a leak say we wouldn't so I waiting till the event is out to actually ask, it would be kinda stupid to not get to use them afterwards but I need to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leaks are sometimes not reliable, and misinformation has been spread around before.
The Event Offerings for the 7th Year Anniversary is treated like a Bloodpoint Offering, so you can use it outside of the event. It is just suggested that you bring the Event Offering since it lets you see the Aura of Invitations around the map.
Of course it will dude. It been like that for 6 years, and the backlash would be absolutely insane if they disabled them. Don't listen to leaks, they haven't been right in a long time.