Did we skip making some masks this year?

I'm not seeing some masks like for Vittorio, nor Thalita and Renato? Are we missing any others?

Comments

  • Last year was

    • Trapper
    • Huntress
    • Spirit
    • Deathslinger
    • Trickster
    • Artist
    • Dredge
    • Dwight
    • Ace
    • Jane
    • Yui
    • Elodie
    • Mikaela
    • Haddie

    This year we have

    • Hillbilly
    • Nurse
    • Legion
    • Ghostface
    • Oni
    • Blight
    • Knight
    • Singularity
    • Meg
    • Nea
    • Feng
    • Jeff
    • Zarina
    • Felix
    • Jonah
    • Gabriel

    All we're missing for now is

    • Wraith
    • Hag
    • Doctor
    • Clown
    • Plague
    • Twins
    • Skull Merchant
    • Claudette
    • Jake
    • David
    • Kate
    • Adam
    • Yun-Jin
    • Vittorio
    • Thalita
    • Renato
  • It’d be cool if they could do masks for all the licensed characters too. I know that presents a bigger challenge with the licensing and all… but I still wish…