Can't access my Survivors & the Event isn't showing up
Good morning I logged into DBD on Steam today to grind out some of the Event & when I click on Survivors I get an error message of Connection Lost yet I can access & play my Killers with no issues. I've tried restarting Steam, the game & my PC & nothing seems to be working.
I am also not seeing anything about the Event (tome, news etc) while in game. My game is up to date & I couldn't find anything on it being delayed.

Comments
Usually updates roll around at 11:00AM EST. So 17min from now.
I'm having the same issue
It's a plea from BhVR to play Killer once in a while.
Well I see the Event now but I still cannot access my Survivors I can only play on my Killer.
I do occasionally but I prefer Survivor
If you are having a technical question, please Ask the Community.