Forum rules link isn't working?
I feel like I probably need to read those before I post anything. The Steam DBD mods have me really on edge so- Does anyone have a working link for the rules here? o.o;
Tagged:
Mod
I feel like I probably need to read those before I post anything. The Steam DBD mods have me really on edge so- Does anyone have a working link for the rules here? o.o;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can find the Forum Rules here:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/137-forum-rules
Still says article not found.
Maybe it's just on my end?
The link Washu provided did work for me.
The link still doesn't work for me. I guess there's an incompatibility with Microsoft Edge maybe?
Anyway- the main reason I registered here was to appeal a Steam DBD community ban. Steam support said I should contact the BVHR developers about that so- How would I go about doing that and who would I talk to here? The DBD mods on Steam are turning a blind eye to the issue being a misunderstanding.
We do not discuss bans publicly, moreover forum bans are not appealable.