7th Year Anniversary Delayed
I am back again to deliver news to those who may not be aware or are not currently keeping up with things... the 7th Year Anniversary got delayed by a single day, it will be happening on June 22nd and not June 21st.
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1670808726599524357At the very least, it seems like BHVR is also keeping the duration the same, since it will be ending on July 13th and not July 12th, which is nice to see.
And, for those who may not be prepared, you have a longer time to farm Bloodpoints before the event, so you can start the event with plenty of offerings ready to go.
As always, I hope everyone has an amazing day/night, and make sure to stay hydrated and take breaks when needed.
Comments
Actually it's not too bad for me. I used my all BP for Singularity and Gabriel. So i was out from BP. Now i can collect 2M for anniversary. I have more time.
Oh… I am glad I have more time to get BP but I was excited to have it start on my day off so I can play a lot… then I work 6 days straight… oh well, that’s a me problem lol
Same day as the release of Final Fantasy 16!
I wonder will player numbers be down a little bit because of FF
Yep, was expecting to get a day of DBD in before FF16 landed. Oh well, maybe I'll catch the end of the event.