H.U.N.K custom chase theme
I and a lot of people wonder why legions legendary skin hunk don’t have looming dread as his chase theme I believe this would make a lot of people happy and fell like they get more for there money
I and a lot of people wonder why legions legendary skin hunk don’t have looming dread as his chase theme I believe this would make a lot of people happy and fell like they get more for there money
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This and him not having his own voice is what stops me from buying him
A different mori like the upcoming naughty bear outfit for Trapper would be a very nice cherry on top as well