Can this unhook bug get fixed already?
I am talking about where for some insane reason when you hit a person who just got unhooked. It shows them as being DOWNED. You will literally see them fall down and then vanish when they're actually running off. They make no sound or leave any scratchmarks during this.
When does this happen the most? When defending a hook at the end. It is BS and very frustrating. Especially when you weren't even really trying to hit that person to begin with.
Comments
I haven't seen this happen in half a year. Sounds like a latency thing, tbh.
So uh, speaking of "false states". I've noticed as nemesis that sometimes survivors that are non-infected still appear gooped up after vaccination. Has it always been this way? It's been such a long time since I sat down and played nemi.
Stuff like this happens all the time. The other day I shot a Jake directly with plagues vomit and he reacted to it and everything. Then I started chasing him and noticed he was healthy. I was so confused.