Is M1-Lunging Bugged?

Something feels off about M1ing, specifically with the Singularity, it feels like I have significantly less range when doing a Lunge Attack on most Killers; and when I swing from around corners, I always miss even if I directly contact the Survivor.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    Something feels off about M1ing, specifically with the Singularity, it feels like I have significantly less range when doing a Lunge Attack on most Killers; and when I swing from around corners, I always miss even if I directly contact the Survivor.

    Has anyone else had this issue?

    Anytime I watch her swing even on YT/twitch it seems like it's much less than normal . I play doctor and I've missed several shots for the past week too tho .

    I haven't personally played any other killers besides doctor so idk if it's across the board but alot of people have said they're having the same p problem