MFT is worse than old DH

So old DH was very strong (overpowert) against every Killer. The strong Killers like Nurse, Blight and Spirit needed some extra seconds to get the down and dead harding against them I would say was fine. The weaker Killers got absolutly gestroyed by DH and I would say dead harding against them was rlly mean, but what does MFT now?

MFT hurts especially weaker killers. If you think about it its clear. The strong killers are mostly strong beause they have movment. A Nurse dosent care about MFT, a Blight with speed addons doesnt care about MFT, Spirit ...etc

but for a weaker Killer MFT can rlly hurt for example:

  1. M1 Killer only without a good chase power to counter: Pig, Trapper, Myers, Ghost Face, Legion, Onrio, Knight, SM, Buba (if the survivor doesnt heal)
  2. The killer uses his power to gain a little distance so he can strike before he reaches the pallet or window, which is no longer possible with MFT: Freddy, Doctor, Billy and Pig again
  3. Killers that are so slow, that MFT makes a Rock to an infinite: Deathslinger, Huntress, Trickstar

So MFT shouldnt exists, because it punishes players for playing weaker killers.

PS I know Huntress and Deathslinger arent weak, but they are basically uplayable against MFT and its a nightmare to play aginst it.

Comments

  • @FilthyLegionRevival said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/379467/mft-is-worse-than-old-dh

    You lost me at the title. It may be really powerful to have the 3% (despite me not having any issues playing against someone who has it as a LEGION MAIN) but comparing it to old dead hard years ago is mental. If Made For This is going to need the speed removed, it should be focused on protecting teammates and be active even when healthy. Powerful enough to counter instadown killers but not broken with the movement speed.

    Yeah the title is a little Bit missleading sry for that. My point is that MFT is unhealthy for the game, because its mostly punishes weaker killers. Legion is the best example for that.

    I would like a Perk to protect your teammates. Team play is the key to win as Survivor even if most of them doesnt play in a team.

  • @bornagain234 said:

    If they nerf it, it begs the question - do they even play their own game?

    As soon as I saw the perk I thought, that would be OP with hope and resilience. Theres combos you can do where you are as fast as a killer, some faster.

    So its becoming a legit question, do they play the game?

    At this point I think they just make up a bunch of stuff just so they can sell DLC packs. They know the community will buy it. DBD has no real competition so they have no real motivation to fix this game. Just keep the community happy enough not to revolt too much.

  • I got a question so i can better understand that post. Given about the same skill, how long should the average chase between a killer and a survivor go, in your opinion?

  • @sulaiman said:

    I got a question so i can better understand that post. Given about the same skill, how long should the average chase between a killer and a survivor go, in your opinion?

    Very hard question. If you go with the math the averrage chase would be like 35 seconds (No perks, items)

  • I am seeing Hope + Made for This on at least one Survivor every match I played today. Its just a free way to give the killer a disadvantage in chases at no costs. And on top of that it makes you have Endurance after healing, its just too much for one perk.

    There is no way this perk isn't gonna be overused, splitting it into two perks is my suggestion.

1 2 ›