Singularity DS Bug

• Platform: Steam/PC

• Description of the issue: While playing against the Singularity, I DS'd the killer. This completely broke the FOV, as my character was controllable but invisible (to me only I assume), while I was still looking at a view of the killer's back, as if I was still being carried. This issue lasted until the killer downed and hooked me again, which obviously didn't take long.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Hit a Decisive Strike skillcheck against the Singularity

• How often does this occur: Every time you hit a Decisive Strike skillcheck against the Singularity

Edit: clarified the wording of who could see my survivor model

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Experiencd that myself. Jumped into a locker with DS, got pulled out, used DS to get free, but camera stayed on the killer. Obviously I was downed pretty much instantly, not being able to navigate properly.