what are the dc penalties, penalties?
like 1 dc is 5 minutes right? what are the rest? like 2-5 dc's?
like 1 dc is 5 minutes right? what are the rest? like 2-5 dc's?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
first dc is one minute, i think it goes one minute - 5 minutes - 15 minutes? - one hour - 24 hour - 3 days - a week?.
I'm not sure but i think it's something like this:
1 minute / 5 minutes / 10 minutes / 15 minutes / 30 minutes / 1 hour / 6 hours / 12 hours / 24 hours / 48 hours / 72 hours
And you lose a step every 24h hours.
I'm not certain about the existence of the 10 minutes & 6 hours one tbh, I've never gotten more than 5 min haha