Why is the new killer so bad
Like come on the amount of effort they have to put into using your power just for them to hold a button for 2s and deny everything is so dumb like at least you could of made emp take 4s to charge makeonh some sort or interactive gameplay
where the surivor has to get out of los of the cam charge emp and choose to cleanse them selves or risk getting tp on
And having no way to accelerate the emp on a pod your watching is kinda dumb also I guess I'll sit here for 60 something seconds as you get a gen from 20 to 90% and walking is just as bad
And honestly his power is kinda clunky also ill have situation where I can see 60% ish of a survivor and can't lock onto them
There's just so many small things that have been overlooked thar make this killer just that bad
like you need an addon to hear why.
Like honestly opening a pod is allready disorienting as is why do you take the second sense people can use to adjust quickly and make it an addon.
That is the dumbest idea I've heard, let's take their ability to hear and make them use 1 of 2 slots to use a basic sense that most other killer don't need an addon to hear imagine if wraith needed an addon to hear while cloak.
Uhhh ots 3 am for me and that's probably why I'm even bothering to type but like come on there's so many qol things missing and missed interactions that could be had
Comments