Teamwork perks changing

These perks are thrown in very safe numbers but this made it weak

Well, as someone who cares more about having fun than increasing the odds of winning, these are my adjustments

One of the things that makes these perks ineffective is that you simply don't know the range of the perks and you sometimes end up sticking with your team head to head to ensure you don't lose the effects

- So I suggest making the extent of these perks visible to affected survivors "So you know if you are about to move away and lose the effects, and you can also know in which direction the affected team went

Another thing as well, and it may be that two survivors heal you and you receive the effect of teamwork perks, but you do not know which one of them uses teamwork perk, especially if they are with the same character and the same skins "Same thing when I heal a survivor with another survivor"

-So I suggest giving the survivors white stripes (Same effect when the survivor is under Reassurance) or any color

The goal of Teamwork perks is to stay together, however the 12 meter range is a bit short

-So I suggest increasing the range from 12 meters to 14 or 16 meters

And finally, the cooldown, I think the point of it is to encourage you to stay with the affected survivors and not waste the effects ,However, this is the longest cooldown in game

-So I suggest reduce the cooldown to 90 seconds

Note that I did not touch on one of the restrictions, which is ( lose health States ), because I think that developers may bring Teamwork perk and have a strong impact

DDD60DBC-FD4D-4D63-BF2C-547317F3AFDB.jpeg


Comments

  • As for the current two teamwork perks, I did not mention them here because I wanted to change the Teamwork system itself, so I might create another post about these two perks.