Singularity adept not working?

Twice now I've 4k'd a match with only singularity's perks and both times my singularity adept has failed to pop

Comments

  • I had that happen to me when I attempted Adept Singularity, have you restarted your console? (If you're console). It eventually popped for me after I restarted my console then played normal killer matches.

  • For me Soma's Adept didn't work.

  • @Tatertotters said:

    I had that happen to me when I attempted Adept Singularity, have you restarted your console? (If you're console). It eventually popped for me after I restarted my console then played normal killer matches.

    Yeah one attempt yesterday and another today. Weird that it isn't triggering

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The first 2 times it didn't pop for me. Got it on the third. With me, I suspect it was due to in one game the person DC when I put them on their death hook and the second game one of the survivors bled out.

    Yh a DC will prevent an adept and I'm pretty sure a bleed out will too. But i got 4 kosher sacrifices in both games