What is game better:
Dead by Daylight
or
Chess
Dead by Daylight
or
Chess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play both often and stink at both but Chess is my go-to for temporary escapes.
Chess is better balanced, but has no gore or screams at all. I pick dbd.
I would have said chess but apparently the governing body looks down on teabagging after successfully taking the opponent's queen, so I'm going to choose DBD.
Can't en passant in DBD, chess is just better.
Never played chess sorry
Queen is OP and white has a 52-56% winrate when it should be 50%, literally unplayable smh my head.
I like both but I play more DBD ๐
Definitely chess: pawns require nerf, though.