Doesnt people like...

Original content? I like licensed but i think recent killers are mostly cool.

Comments

  • I don't particularly like horror licenses, most of them seem pretty underwhelming or overrated to me. I generally like the original killers more.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    Original content? I like licensed but i think recent killers are mostly cool.

    Knight, Skull Merchant and Singularity follow the same design formula so if you want to talk about original content, Knight is the only one who can be considered original.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3453522#Comment_3453522

    You don't like horror or do you mean horror licenses just for this game?

    I'm not a huge horror fan, but I do enjoy watching horror movies, and I like watching playthroughs of horror games.

    I just don't find big horror licenses super interesting in general ? Usually the first installment might be a cool concept but I quickly lose interest when there's lots of follow-ups to it, and the plot goes increasingly overboard to try and tie everything together while also making it more and more sensational.

    It's just my perception of it though, I understand that people can have different sensibilities, especially if nostalgia plays a part for some long-standing franchises. It's just not for me =)

  • Original Chapters:

    1. 3 gen killer from the past
    2. 3 gen killer from the present
    3. 3 gen killer from the future

    Yeah, Just give me Licensed killers please.