I tried the singularity and I physically can't play him any longer

I felt sick for the very first time. I can deal with the default FoV but trying to use his biopods? I almost puked my guts out that's how bad it was. I never felt so disorientated in my life. I go to the next camera and my vision completely shuts down.

I never thought it could get any worse but the camera aiming are completely off when you first control them. You have to reorientate and it's such a pain when you do because at that time they are already covered by a minuscule rock which you can't infect the survivor with or teleport to them. Why aren't they automatically pre-aimed to the nearest survivor so you can shoot them when you control it?

You said you had a year to develop a killer. You had the PTB. You devs did not notice how bad this was? What can I say? I'm disappointed? An anniversary nonetheless.

I'm pretty much over it. Wasted my iridescent shards on a killer that isn't playable. Btw the survivor perks are busted as hell. Thanks for that too.

Comments