PLEASE CROSS PROGRESSION

cross platform progression needs to be implemented asap. I know too many people, including myself who have decided to build a PC, but find out that dead by daylight does not support cross platform progression, I am not saying I got a pc just for dbd, but it was one of my most played games on my xbox and I was looking forward to playing it..

Comments

  • I dont think that it is in BHVRs control anymore. They planned to bring Cross-Progression quite some time ago, but pretty sure that at this point, it is more on Sony (or whichever company) than BHVR.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I dont think that it is in BHVRs control anymore. They planned to bring Cross-Progression quite some time ago, but pretty sure that at this point, it is more on Sony (or whichever company) than BHVR.

    yes, sony and microsoft are giving BHVR a hard time, and they're being pretty greedy, so they wont allow for cross progression to happen

  • @KarunnoBaconn said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3453257#Comment_3453257

    yes, sony and microsoft are giving BHVR a hard time, and they're being pretty greedy, so they wont allow for cross progression to happen

    tbf I wouldn't let my players go just like that to other platform if I was Sony or Microsoft.

    It's all about the moneys.