End Transmission

How can we end the transmission when it never truly began?

Three disappointing chapters in a row. Not good.

Comments

  • Idk other than the map I'm pretty happy of the chapter as of now

    The killer's definitely not easy to play, I bet most people got stomped a few matches and are already complaining because his power doesn't immediately serve them a 4k

  • @egg_ said:

    Idk other than the map I'm pretty happy of the chapter as of now

    The killer's definitely not easy to play, I bet most people got stomped a few matches and are already complaining because his power doesn't immediately serve them a 4k

    Only thing that's really an issue right now are the EMPs, which i bet is 100% gonna get nerfed again next patch.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3453297#Comment_3453297

    Only thing that's really an issue right now are the EMPs, which i bet is 100% gonna get nerfed again next patch.

    Most likely

  • @egg_ said:

    Idk other than the map I'm pretty happy of the chapter as of now

    The killer's definitely not easy to play, I bet most people got stomped a few matches and are already complaining because his power doesn't immediately serve them a 4k

    Respectfully disagree. I got a few 4k's with him, but in order to do so I couldn't use his power. The source of the issue is how useless his power is