Because Yui is.
TBF, is beating up Wraith REALLY that big of an achievement? The dude weighs 90 pounds soaking wet and clearly has a really bad case of asthma...
First, I didn’t realize Wraith had some cake on him.
Secondly, being without a computer, I wish I could get tunneled, especially by a Daddy Whiskers.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TBF, is beating up Wraith REALLY that big of an achievement? The dude weighs 90 pounds soaking wet and clearly has a really bad case of asthma...
First, I didn’t realize Wraith had some cake on him.
Secondly, being without a computer, I wish I could get tunneled, especially by a Daddy Whiskers.