Should sonic sensor be base
I'm playing singularity and loving him but it's disorienting when you can't hear anything in a pod I'm trying to understand the reason for disabling sound in a pod
I'm playing singularity and loving him but it's disorienting when you can't hear anything in a pod I'm trying to understand the reason for disabling sound in a pod
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm, I am not sure about it yet but I would like to have some more clear / easier way to pick a Camera when switchimg from one to other, because offten times I select the wrong one even tho I thought I am looking on the one I want (more cameras in same angle). It makes me confused and slows me down.
This. I already lost count of how many times I went to the wrong Biopod trying to select a different one.