No BPS in the bloodweb

I am at P2 49 survivor and P1 34 on Killer and not a single BPS, My friend is also doing the bloodweb for survivor and he is P3 and not a single one, have you removed them or made them impossible to get?

Comments

  • They’re just extremely rare for some reason.

  • Yeah I've been levelling up a lot (to unlock perks) since I changed platforms and I never get them. Get plenty of other green stuff without issue, just never the BPS.

  • You have no idea how rare they are to see even on my way to P100 it was very bad. Also escape cakes for some reason are rare. And those 2 are the best items in surv bloodwebs

  • P89 Spirit currently and I have only 42 BPS as of right now, and the thing is I don’t really use them because I wanna save until p100. I find them to be extremely rare as well, I hope during the anniversary I can get tons of the new 7th year bloodpoint offering.

  • Wow, I never realized they were this rare. I felt like I got about 5-6 of them a Prestige on my main Haddie, because I do use them somewhat frequently when I have some (and currently have 2), but checking the characters I prestiged for perks, I only have a couple of BPS on them at most. Either Haddie is a lucky lady or or I misremembered !


    Unfortunately the way it works currently with each new map the odds of getting BPS lower.

  • I don’t know how their algorithm for these things work at all. After prestiging a few characters for the first time I saw the BPS like 4-5 times within 25-30 levels. Other characters: not at all.

  • Im for removing all the other Bloodpoint Offerings since Nobody really used them anyway.

    That way we would have an increased chance of getting BPS and Escape Cake / Survivor Pudding.


    Also just get rid of the Brown 25% ones. I honestly dont even bring them cause it's just not worth it ever. Rather bring a Map Offering which gives you a Better chance at winning which in turn may give you more BP in the end.



    That would at least get rid of all these Useless Offerings Nobody except Beginners use.

  • They're rare not because it's made rare deliberately, but because how the bloodweb generation works.

    When an item is generated, first it picks a rarity, then it picks an item in that rarity. While "rare" is more common then, say, ultra rare or very rare, theres more items within the "rare" caregory, meaning statistically a single green item can very well be rarer than ultra rares, since for a BPS to spawn you need to roll a green (not too uncommon) but then roll, out of every green, a BPS, wheras with an ultra rare, sure the initial chance is low, but once you roll it each item is only competing with like 2 other items, making them overall more common.


    It's a weird system.