Rework Maps Instead of New Maps in DLCs
I made a poll corresponding to the title. Share your thoughts.
Dova Landing's palette is nice, but it's a mess to look at and gives me a headache. It plays horribly cause it's cluttered to hell. It's not even a jungle lol. Why would BHVR green light a jungle -- a dense forest -- when the community has backlashed against cluttered maps? The hitboxes of the plants and boulders are Garden of Eden bushes 2.0. Not looking forward to playing killer on it. I found a "stuck spot" and it costed me the chase (I accidentally deleted the screenshot). The only redeeming quality is the Shack IMO. A contender for least favourite map.
Comments
I want to play on it a few more times, perhaps with a killer I'm better with, to see just how much I hate it, but agreed. I think i hate Garden of Pain just slightly more but my god that isn't saying much.
Just one time, I would like to be like "My god this map is gorgeous and so fun to play on." but clearly that is too big of a want.