I Just Noticed Something New on Store
Now all original survivor and killer skins have shards options. Except licensed costumes ofcourse. I don't know if this is new but seriously this is great.
Thank you BHVR, this is pretty cute move by you!
Now all original survivor and killer skins have shards options. Except licensed costumes ofcourse. I don't know if this is new but seriously this is great.
Thank you BHVR, this is pretty cute move by you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is new! The iri prices used to roll out in waves but I guess they suddenly decided to just stop which is great.
Nice thing!
Nice!