Singularity Help!

Hey There!

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I am playing on PS5 and can NOT figure out how to slipstream to a player from the camera view. Can someone tell me the steps, including physically the buttons involved? lol

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • As long as they're on screen, it happens automatically.

  • Happens automatically. Hover over them via the camera and youll see a bluish circle fill up, probably a second or two, than it automatically happens. Camera will have a minor cooldown where it will still lock on but happens much slower.

    Same if you have a camera near a hooked Survivor

  • So, I switch to a "camera" pod thing, look at a survivor long enough, and it just automatically slips to them without me pressing a button?

  • Yup. As long as they're infected.

  • Okay cool. And then, just for safe measure, let's say someone is infected and I am chasing them.

    To immediately catch up to them, do I press L2 to charge the "gun", line them up in the crosshairs, and then press R2 to launch another pod at them?

  • Yeah, just shoot them with a pod.

  • @zsplitts said:

    Okay cool. And then, just for safe measure, let's say someone is infected and I am chasing them.

    To immediately catch up to them, do I press L2 to charge the "gun", line them up in the crosshairs, and then press R2 to launch another pod at them?

    Yes, if you are chasing and they have a thingy on their back just shoot at them to teleport.

  • Thanks for your help, everyone!