Does Hubris work on the Singularity while in overclock mode?

Just wanted to know if the perk interacts with singularity if it gets hit with a pallet in overclock.

Comments

  • I tried it in PTB and dont.

    You dont get stunned just very slowed.

  • @ARTRA said:

    I tried it in PTB and dont.

    You dont get stunned just very slowed.

    incredibly sad but i didnt think it would have anyway. was just hopeful that killers would have another unique instance of a power working in tandem with a perk, which is always cool in my opinion

  • @Goodgirlkara said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3451747#Comment_3451747

    incredibly sad but i didnt think it would have anyway. was just hopeful that killers would have another unique instance of a power working in tandem with a perk, which is always cool in my opinion

    Yeah. If I dislike one thing about the removal of Lightburn, it's that it removed such an interaction with Wraith, since Lightburn could trigger Hubris.