Blast Mine being triggered by perks like Pain Resonance?

Has this always been a thing or is it a bug? I'll activate BM on a generator I'm repairing and then the killer will hook a survivor and trigger Pain Resonance on my gen from across the map and my BM will go off, noise and animation and everything, then I have to repair to get it again.

Comments

  • Probably a bug? Perhaps related to Wiretap.

  • It should only be triggering when the killer directly kicks a generator. If stuff like Pain Res is activating it, you should report that as a bug. This used to work correctly but I haven’t used Blast Mine for a little while so it might’ve broke recently.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    It should only be triggering when the killer directly kicks a generator. If stuff like Pain Res is activating it, you should report that as a bug. This used to work correctly but I haven’t used Blast Mine for a little while so it might’ve broke recently.

    Pain res might be coded to act as a long distance disjointed kick and if so it probably has more weird interactions with counter gen kick perks

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    It should only be triggering when the killer directly kicks a generator. If stuff like Pain Res is activating it, you should report that as a bug. This used to work correctly but I haven’t used Blast Mine for a little while so it might’ve broke recently.

    Lol I thought I did post this on the bug section. I just reported it thanks!