4th Anniversary Crown Cosmetic Missing
The night before before turning off the console I took a screenshot to show a friend who had the fourth anniversary crown and the next day when I log in when I want to use it I realize that I don't have it, it literally disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?
Platform: PS4
Character with the problem: Kate Denson
Fortunately I have a screenshot of when I had it.
And here you can see that I don't have it.


Comments
I also lost event addons but unfortunately I don't have photos to prove that I lost them
Dead by Daylight - this would be a customer support issue not a bug report, as bug reports do not handle individual cases. You would not need screenshots as we are able to tell on our end what was owned on an account and what wasn't.