Made it to Iri 1 with no No Mither
I set out this season to make it to Iri 1 with No Mither and it was at times grueling and frustrating but by god I did it.
I'm thinking of doing no perks next!
Do you ever set yourself a challenge? If so what are you most proud of?
Comments
Awesome! I don't do challenges, but I do use No Mither a good bit! You excited for the 3% haste while injured perk too? :3
Congrats, Iri 1 with No Mither is probably harder than perkless i guess.
Gz. What perks other than No Mither have u used?
When there was still the old ranking system, I bet with a friend who of us would reach rank 1 first. We played without perks and always in pairs. After a week we went from rank 10 to 1. She had won and I had to invite her to dinner.
I wouldn't do that with the new ranking system. Since you can no longer lose your rank by depips, I don't see any incentive there.
Also, I did an escape streak in Solo Q. Twice 13 escapes and once 19. At some point I didn't feel like it anymore.
Your dedication scares me
Well done tho
Not the same, but I have played blight with 0 add-ons for the last 30 games and I can still feel my addiction for green speed. I always don't kick gens/tunnel/camp and rarely run gen regression but not running green speed hurts far more than it should and that's not even from a power level perspective.
An equivalent for blight would be running placebo but I'd rather drop dbd than do that consistently. Honestly even harder than no mither would be c7 but no thanks.