Indicate Players with Ban History in Lobby
I don't want to play with them.
I don't want to play with them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which kinda bans are we talking about here?
bans in other games are probably not possible to be shown in-game, and shouldn’t.
if talking about DC/temp bans. Well. I guess that would be possible. But I doubt this will be implemented. Would be better anyway if they would get matched with others that are also often dc-ing Imo
It says here that game bans aren't always permanent.
they should add like "losers queue" for people who DC on the slightest inconvenience, so they get matched with each other and taste their own poison, instead of matching with people who actually can play the game